Most businesses can save money on waste disposal costs by reducing solid waste, increasing recycling rates, and eliminating recycling contamination. Yet many businesses today continue to generate too much waste and recycle only a small percentage of their trash. This is not only bad for your business’s bottom line, but it may be a source of disappointment for your employees and your customers.
Because when it comes to recycling and protecting the environment, most people want to do their part to help. There is a good chance that many of your employees live in communities with robust residential recycling programs. Yet in many cases, employees experience a disconnect when they arrive at work. A lack of recycling in the office, the cafeteria, and elsewhere at your business may be sending the wrong message to your employees and your customers. This can be especially true for members of the millennial generation, many of whom have grown up with recycling as part of their daily routines.
Customized Communications To Help Your Company Ramp Up Its Recycling Rate
At GreenCents Communications, we’ll work with your company’s leaders and staff to develop a comprehensive Recycling Education & Implementation Program. This may include one or more of the following services:
- Recycling audits: understanding the current state of affairs is often the best first step
- On-site “Learn at Lunch” programs customized for your employees
- Presentations designed for larger events, such as company conferences
- Videos and webinars that can play on your business’s intranet
- Recycling education campaigns and contests to help boost your company’s recycling rate
- Community service concierge: we’ll match your employees up with local environmental community service projects
All of these programs can be customized to fit the unique needs of your business and your employees.
Do you want to take your business’s recycling efforts to a higher level?